OnSiteOffice has a variety of Benefits that help commercial real estate Companies, its "in-house" Users from all departments, and authorized, invited, Service Providers, manage the complex, different types of fields, files, images, documents and all other data elements related to Buildings, Portfolios and Projects.
In addition to the Benefits described below, all Building data can be grouped, rolled-up and managed in user defined Portfolios, or segmented in a number of ad hoc Groups for viewing and reporting purposes.
This allows for simple, cost-effective, data exchange, dashboard driven Business Intelligence and pro-active Trends Analysis across different "slices" of all Companies' Property Groups and Asset Management Portfolios.
Supports team-based Collaboration and all capture/store/retrieve/report functions.
There are some easily defined Benefits that are General in scope and can apply to most property types and company processes:
- Provides browser based dashboard for data access, 24/7/365
- Enables user defined Categories, Standardization of Data Fields and Customization
- While OSO can be used without Templates, users can create Templates for data entry
- Simplifies report sharing/distribution between Owners, Managers & Service Providers
- Any files or documents can be uploaded using a unique URL address for each Building
- Provides support for online "war room" functions
- Expedites easy sharing of project documents
- Helps create a "due diligence framework" and task checklist for process management
- Projects can be created, documents and processes added, and attached to Buildings
- Allows for paperless and painless transitions to new Owners and Managers
For each User Type within a Company there are some specific Benefits:
Property Manager: Mobile repository of all data, files and documents
Portfolio Manager: User defined roll-up and grouping of properties
Owner/Investor: Expedites due diligence analysis and aids in process management
CFO: Used to establish reporting standards and workflows
CIO/CTO: Provides a toolset to insure proper use of technology features
Service Provider: Secure platform re data exchange specific to projects or contracts
OnSiteOffice creates and maintains efficiencies in your property management processes.